Stay away from WA, it's not for you....

HappyHeart

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah agree stunning ....now show us the other 99%....dont just give it the Hollywood treatment lets have a look at collie....pimjarra...meekatharra.....roebourne....lets have a look at the structure....not just the veneer...i don't have to do it down...i have 2 passports,and a house there...and I have seen a lot of the sw..outside of the coastal hotspots there isn't much to shout about

Yeah agree stunning ....now show us the other 99%....dont just give it the Hollywood treatment lets have a look at collie....pimjarra...meekatharra.....roebourne....lets have a look at the structure....not just the veneer...i don't have to do it down...i have 2 passports,and a house there...and I have seen a lot of the sw..outside of the coastal hotspots there isn't much to shout about

to be fair you could say that about almost anywhere. Like all the European places you talk about a lot - they have nice bits but they have absolute dumps too

to be fair you could say that about almost anywhere. Like all the European places you talk about a lot - they have nice bits but they have absolute dumps too

And if you're in the "nice bits (oz or uk).................why spend your time neglecting them in an attempt to "educate" others about the bad bits?..............altruism is alive and kicking I guess?

But it doesn't matter, cos we don't have to fly anywhere.

Its all right here...on our doorstep :jiggy:

This is WA

OP has started a thread on this...

not anywhere else. Yes you can live wherever and fly wherever.

But this is what we enjoy here, makes everyday a holiday:cool:

Exactly stace....so lets see some images that give a fair representation...there are some real dumps throughout Europe.....butt parts of wa have levels of poverty not seen in western Europe..but I wouldn't expect you to have seen that....america is the same....you are given the Vegas treatment ....buy the people living in the drainage systems below the hotels are never shown

Exactly stace....so lets see some images that give a fair representation...there are some real dumps throughout Europe.....butt parts of wa have levels of poverty not seen in western Europe..but I wouldn't expect you to have seen that....america is the same....you are given the Vegas treatment ....buy the people living in the drainage systems below the hotels are never shown

This thread is not for that, it's lighthearted so leave it that way...cheers...

I think the thread was supposed to be a joke though

I've still not been to Rottnest...need to go....

I'm definitely going. I've wanted to for ages. People have said it can be expensive but I'll just put the money aside for it. I want to spend 2 weeks being a tourist and then I'll see what I'm doing after that. The quokkas are a must!

You can go for the day but I think it would be hard leaving after just a day. It's expensive to stay over though...anyone done it?

I don't suppose they would have a hostel or camping. I'll check. Yeah it was a day they I was going to do. They do a ferry and bike deal apparently. I know what you mean though about not wanting to leave

Archived